Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Hello Lupus

 Dear Lupus

Hello lupus how are you

Hope you doing fine inside me


Dear Lupus...

Hey dont worry about me

I am used to you now

I have handled you so far so good

You just beware of me i will make you cry one day

That day , waiting for the day ..


You been harsh to me ,my skin

You been cruel to my brain

You bruised my liver

You endangered  my kidney, heart 

What else left...everything  you have been part now

Still my little heart left is winning the race


Hope you will cry one day out 

I have not bowed down i am fighting a fight without  surrender 

Hey you lupus you dont have guts

Thats why you hide inside me


One day the waiting day you will.be thrown

And let you out 

You harmed many people

You ruined  my relations, my lifestyle

My career, my habits, everything  i was fond of

Still i wont say a single word to you

As the day the waiting day you will cry out

The hidden part of me you lupus, you will be thrown......



7 comments: